2023 Author: Nicholas Abramson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 14:58
Red Bull Ring, the impressive track owned by the energy drink brand is already hosting the 11th round of the MotoGP World Championship. The final stretch of the World Championship is already underway and the drivers are having to deal with a track whose safety levels do not satisfy everyone.
So that you do not miss a detail, we leave you collected below all the news of the Austrian GP. We will be watching the sky to see what the races have in store for us on the Austrian circuit.
- Andrea Dovizioso: "If there is something wrong in a last lap, it is to have Marc Márquez behind"
- Marc Márquez and his attempt at the impossible: "I tried because otherwise I would not have been able to sleep well"
- The best version of Jorge Lorenzo with the Ducati leads 11 laps in Austria, "it was perhaps the best race"
- Pure show! Andrea Dovizioso beats Marc Márquez in an epic fight of the titans
- Franco Morbidelli responds with absolute dominance and victory to the attack by Márquez and Luthi
- Game, set and almost match for Joan Mir, with Jorge Martín closing a podium in tears
- Mattia Pasini wins by one thousandth the duel for pole with Franco Mobidelli in Austria
- Pole for Marc Márquez in Austria with the two official Ducati on the prowl
- Gabriel Rodrigo gets pole for KTM in Austria with a last lap of heart attack
- The safety of the Red Bull Ring is a concern again in MotoGP. No grip on wet
- Andrea Dovizioso and his Ducati scare again in Austria with the best time on Friday
- MotoGP Austria 2017: Franco Morbidelli wins the Moto2 pulse under the siege of Luthi
- Without risking in the wet, Joan Mir dominates the first free practice sessions and is the man to beat in Austria
- Ducati says it can predict the behavior of tires in MotoGP, all thanks to magic 2.0
- Jack Miller does not renew with Honda: he will be a Ducati rider in OCTO Pramac Racing in 2018
- Five drivers in 31 points, eight races to play and a single throne. Winter is coming to MotoGP