The provisional calendar of the MotoGP World Championship planned for the 2012 It has undergone some changes by the International Motorcycle Federation. Thus, for example, the inaugural race of the Qatar Grand Prix is brought forward a week (good! Less waiting time) being set for April 8.
Secondly, it is confirmed the Jerez Grand Prix on April 29 and Sachsenring as the setting for the German Grand Prix, although both this grand prix and that of Portugal, for now, are still 100% uninsured and appear as STC (subject to contract).
The provisional calendar It remains for the moment as you can see below:
- April 8, Qatar - Doha / Losail (night race)
- April 29, Spain - Jerez de la Fronterto
- May 6, Portugal (STC) - Estoril
- May 20, France - Le Mans
- June 3, Catalunya - Catalunya
- June 17, Great Britain - Silverstone
- June 30, Netherlands - Assen (Saturday)
- July 8, Germany (STC) - Sachsenring
- July 15, Italy - Mugello
- July 29, United States - Laguna Seca (MotoGP only)
- August 19, Indianapolis - Indianapolis
- August 26, Czech Rep. - Brno
- September 16, San Marino & Riviera di Rimini - Misano
- September 30, Aragon - Motorland
- October 14, Japan - Motegi
- October 21, Malaysia - Sepang
- October 28, Australia - Phillip Island
- November 11, Valencia - Ricardo Tormo - Valencia
Popular by topic
Before Valentino Rossi, all this was field: the last blast for the relief of Ángel Nieto as godfather of MotoGP
The day has arrived. The day that all motorcycle fans have been dreading for more than a decade and that many already believed they had given a slip. Because in the
It's over. The 2021 MotoGP World Championship closes this coming weekend with the Valencia Grand Prix. The Ricardo Tormo circuit of
The MotoGP riders rule out letting Valentino Rossi pass to make the 200th podium: "If they do, I'll pay the party"
It is clear that the farewell to Valentino Rossi is going to be the great news of the MotoGP Valencia Grand Prix. The Italian will be the main protagonist of his
Marc Márquez has diplopia again, he will not be in Valencia and he loses the rest of the MotoGP season
Bad fortune continues to grow with Marc Márquez. The Spanish rider will not be able to be in the Valencia Grand Prix or in the Jerez tests due to the fact that he
Valentino Rossi reviews his career in MotoGP and remembers Marc Márquez: "Never has a champion raced to make another lose"
At this point it is more than evident that Valentino Rossi is going to retire from MotoGP without having made peace with Marc Márquez. The Italian pilot is putting